Saturday, April 11, 2009

i have fans!

Yay!
I received my first blog award today from Ann at "Life at Ann's Place!"
Thank you, Ann!I am so flattered, honored, and excited to get this award! I have been secretly coveting a cute award from someone that likes my little blog.

The month of April has been named, "Tell 'em You're a Fan Month." So, let your favorite blog sites know that you're a fan, just as Ann did with me!
Now, here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger(s) telling them that you are a fan of the site.

2. Feel free to copy and paste the award, or snag the image code to either present to your blog friend, or post on your site when it is awarded to you.

3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image.

4. The more fans you receive, the better!

So, what are you waiting for!?

Tell someone you're a fan of their blog...HAVE FUN!

Please visit Ann's adorable blog. :)

11 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the award!! =) I'm honored!

Shawn said...

I'm just visting from SITS!


Great blog! Great idea!
If you get a chance---give me a visit...

Jen said...

Congrats on your Award! I too love bloggy awards!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love the saying

"It's Friday but Sunday's comin!!"

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS...Congrats on your first award!

AP Mommy said...

Visiting from SITS! Congrats on your first award, I remember when I got my first one not that long ago I was SO excited! Enjoy!

Crazee Juls said...

congrats on your award....! It is awesome. Oh yeah, and your blog is making me very hungry. Right now as I'm typing this comment I can see the pic of the taco soup and green chili cheddar cornbread, and I'm aout to die from the yumminess!

Amarie said...

I saw your mention of this on SITS! Congrats! :-)

tammy said...

Congrats on your award!! :)

Now, I'm going to go check out that soup recipe you have. That looks divine!! :)

angie said...

Saw your comment on SITS, and thought I would stop by. Congrats on your award!

Molly Anne said...

Well congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I appreciate your lovely comments. :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Congrats and a HUGE thank you for thinking of me!!!! It's so truly appreciated and you are so sweet. Again, THANK YOU!! *blush*

It's always so fun making 'bloggy' friends!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com